iPhone 13. Your new superpower.
iPhone 13. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.1 And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
Key feature bullets
- 1-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles; Smart HDR 4; Night mode; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback3
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging6
2The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4iPhone 13 is spill-, splash- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
5Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
6Accessories are sold separately.
Go tofor a complete set.