— Mac Repairs —
My Byte is a licensed Apple Authorised Service Provider.
381 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Victoria
Open 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday
(closed weekends and Public Holidays)
We specialise in service and repairs for Mac.
- In-Warranty and Out of Warranty Repairs
- AppleCare+ repair and replacement
- Apple Certified Mac Technicians
- Genuine Apple Parts and warranty on all repairs
- On-Site service centre
— Appointments Only —
If you have a Mac that needs a service, you will need to book an appointment. You can head to https://getsupport.apple.com to book an appointment.
- Hardware repairs
- Software erase, re-installs and upgrades
- Liquid Damage
- Data recovery
- Training and Support
- Much more!
Contact us on 9415 9988 to discuss.
Prior to your repair
- Back up your Mac using Time Machine.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you’ll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My Mac.
- You should know the name and password of your macOS user account, in case you need to log in to your Mac. And if you’re also using a firmware password, please turn it off before you get service.
No Fee for Assesment
Quote and Assessment is free of charge for all Macs covered by Limited Warranty, AppleCare+ and Australian Consumer Law.
For details concerning Australian Consumer Law and your coverage, please refer to
|Out of Warranty / Insurance Assessment||$99|
|Liquid Damage Quote and Assessment||$159|
|Mac Backup & Data Transfer||from $45|
|Data Recovery||from $119|
|macOS Restore or Updates||from $99|
|Malware and virus removal||$99|