— iPhone / iPad / Watch Repairs —
My Byte is a licensed Apple Authorised Service Provider.
381 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Victoria
Open 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday
(closed weekends and Public Holidays)
We specialise in service and repairs for iPhone / iPad / Watch.
- In-Warranty and Out of Warranty Repairs
- AppleCare+ repair and replacement
- Apple Certified Technicians
- Genuine Apple Parts and warranty on all repairs
- On-Site service centre
— Appointments Only —
If you have a iPhone / iPad / Watch that needs a service, you will need to book an appointment. You can head to https://getsupport.apple.com to book an appointment.
- Hardware repairs & replacements
- Software erase & re-installs
- Training and Support
- Much more!
Prior to your repair
Follow these steps before heading in for service. If your device won’t power on or respond, try and finish as many steps as possible. If you are unable to complete all steps, we will help you in store.
- Backup your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you will need your Apple ID password to erase your device as well as turn off Find my iPhone.
- Bring along your device and any other accessories that you need help with.
- To make a reservation click here. (Reservations only at the moment)
|Screen damage||Battery & power issues||Other iPhone repairs|
The following repair pricing schedule applies only to screen damage. If your device has any other damage, additional costs may be applicable.
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||A$45||A$539|
|iPhone 12 Pro||A$45||A$459|
|iPhone 12 mini||A$45||A$379|
|iPhone XS Max / 11 Pro Max||A$45||A$539|
|iPhone X / XS / 11 Pro||A$45||A$459|
|iPhone XR / 11||A$45||A$329|
|iPhone 6s Plus / 7 Plus / 8 Plus||A$45||A$299|
|iPhone 6 Plus||A$45||A$269|
|iPhone 6s / 7 / 8||A$45||A$269|
|iPhone 5c / 5s / SE / SE (2nd GEN)||A$45||A$239|
iPhone battery replacement
If your iPhone issue is battery related and is covered under warranty, AppleCare+ or consumer law, we’ll replace your battery at no charge. You can check if you have AppleCare+ by entering your iPhone serial number.
If your iPhone has existing damage such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the battery replacement. This may lead to a cost associated with the repair.
The price schedule below lists costs for the following iPhone models.
|Model||In-warranty or AppleCare+||Out-of-warranty|
|iPhone 12 (all models)|
iPhone 11 (all models)
iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
|iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 / iPhone SE (all models)||A$0||A$99|
Other iPhone repairs
Do you need a repair for other issues such as the Home button, liquid damage, or an accessory?
- If your issue wasn’t caused by accidental damage and it’s covered by warranty or AppleCare+, there’s no charge.
- If your iPhone was damaged and you have AppleCare+, the coverage includes two incidents of accidental damage. Each incident has a service fee shown below.
- If you don’t have AppleCare+, your repair fee will vary up to the out-of-warranty fee below.
If you are not sure you are covered, you can check if you have AppleCare+ by entering your iPhone serial number.
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||A$149||A$959|
|iPhone 12 Pro||A$149||A$879|
|iPhone 12 mini||A$149||A$649|
|iPhone XS Max / 11 Pro Max||A$149||A$959|
|iPhone X / XS / 11 Pro||A$149||A$879|
|iPhone XR / 11||A$149||A$649|
|iPhone 8 Plus||A$149||A$649|
|iPhone 7 Plus||A$149||A$589|
|iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6 Plus||A$149||A$519|
|iPhone 6s / iPhone 6||A$149||A$469|