Finance options for Business or Personal use
Finance it through FlexiWay, a retail rental business who work with individuals and business customers to provide flexible and fast rental solutions.
My Byte is a trusted FlexiWay company. This means you have more options when you decide to rent a product from us.
You can select your new technology from us and get a quote of your monthly rental payments (tip: the longer the term, the less you pay each week). We offer terms from 12 months all the way to 60 months.
To make life even easier, you can apply for approval in store or over the phone. It’s that simple and flexible, and you can use FlexiWay for both business and personal rentals. There’s never been an easier way to keep up to date with technology.
Three Easy Steps
1. Choose it
Choose the goods. Don’t forget that you can bundle.
2. Apply for it
Apply for approval in store, or over the phone on 03 9415 9988.
3. Love it
Sign the paperwork. Take your new goods home.
And what’s really great is that you can make this all happen within an hour.
So have you found what you are looking for? Call 03 9415 9988 or visit us in store and one of our team members will help you get you started.
The latest technology and equipment in your hands, without the big, upfront cash outlay.
- Easily manage your budget. Avoid big upfront costs.
- Always have the latest technology at your finger tips.
- Flexible end of term options. Continue your existing agreement, upgrade, make an offer to purchase* or return the goods – you nominate your choice.
- Hassle-free bundles. Bundle items into one rental agreement or add more to your existing agreement for one easy to manage account.
- Protection and peace of mind. Damaged laptops and lost phones - so many things can go wrong. But don't worry, in most circumstances FlexiWay replace rented items that are stolen, accidentally lost or accidentally damaged through our FlexiCare Program.
- Tax deductions. Renting for business or work-related purposes? You might get a tax break. Talk to your tax advisor to be sure^
Smith Street, Collingwood is a strange place for an Apple reseller, but I’m glad it’s here. Have bought several items at My Byte – the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Apparently they run training sessions and other events, but I haven’t been to one of these yet. They sell some quirky stuff like the iCade, and some interesting iPhone cases, handsets and mounts, so well worth a browse. If I buy a Mac in the future I will probably buy it here.
What can I say. I needed advice for apple products and I called several Mac resellers and no one had a clue about Target Display mode. I then called My Byte and Jim within 30 minutes did his home work and called me back with all the information I required along with an email shortly after the conversation, a BIG THANK YOU JIM. You are now my preferred Apple tech support advisor with a customer care factor.